Thursday, October 30, 2008

All good things

My Houston trip is coming to an end.

I was able to help the Houston folks out this week. (It felt good being able to help.) I hope some of my suggestions will be heeded. They have a lot of work ahead of them and hopefully some of my suggestions will make their return to normalcy go a little faster and smoother.

1 of the perks of traveling for business is being able to try nice restaurants. (Ones that I may not go to if it were my budget.) I went to a good sushi place Sunday night. When in Texas, awesome BBQ Monday night. Tuesday night was Italian & Jazz. Wednesday was a long day so I kept it simple, good beer, fries, and a sandwich. Tonight, seafood etoufee and Latin Jazz/Salsa.

All good stuff. But I look forward to going home tomorrow night and spending time with my wife & child. And yes, HRH.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home