Thursday, June 05, 2008

Cruise

I went on a cruise with my Miata club this past weekend.

The weather was dodgy when we started out. (It sprinkled a few times for the first leg of our cruise.) By the time we stopped for lunch, the sky was clearing and the sun came out. The weather was perfect for rest of the cruise.

The whole bunch of us had a great time. The roads were twisty and the food was good. A little something for everyone.

I'm thankful my wife is supportive of my cruising. She is 8.5 months pregnant afterall. Her thinking was, it's my hobby so I should go out with my club and have fun. Besides, she was in no pain or discomfort and the baby wasn't coming...(yet)

I figure this is probably my 1 and only organized cruise this year since I'll be busy taking care of baby and mother in a few short weeks!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home