Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend update

As predicted: Busy weekend. But fun!!!


Saturday afternoon's Miata club cook-out was nice. We got to meet & hang out with more of our fellow club memebers. 1 thing we noticed: We're the youngest ones in the club. A lot of the members are in their 50's. (I'm sure many are in their late 50's to early 60's.) They're nice people but it's like hanging out with a parent... We were looking for people with similar interests when we joined... BUT could they be closer to our age? Is that asking too much? I guess most people our age are busy raising kids or into other things... Nice people none the less. And very interested in cars and driving around.

Saturday evening's cook-out was great!! All people we knew. All people we really liked spending time with. Awesome food. Great drinks. What more could you ask for?!?! HRH was invited and he had a blast. Food, people, food, puppy to play with, and food.

Sunday I spent more time working on chores than relaxing. But you'll have that with me. 1 thing though. I did my chores & misc at a slower pace. Not my usual super-sonic pace. I did make time to excersice which was needed after Saturday's food & drink overindulgence.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home