Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Miata update

I love driving my Miata. This year so far has been very cooperative for top down driving.

1 of the things I didn't like about the car when I bought it 4 years ago was the top. It had a tear in it that someone "fixed" with some kind of tape AND the rear window zipper was broken. I knew I needed to get it replaced at some point but I was dreading it since I knew it would be expensive.

At the end of last summer I noticed a couple of the seams in the top start to pull apart so I knew I couldn't delay much longer.

The Miata is getting a new top installed even as I type this post. I'm very excited about this since it's been bugging me for 4 years. I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of a replacement top when I called the upholstery shop a member of the Miata club recommended. It's not as costly as I had feared.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home