Monday, March 10, 2008

How do people do it?

How do people drive with a headlight burnt out and NOT use turn signals?

I had to take my wife's car to the garage today because it was having all kinds of electrical problems. Starting with the turn signals not working. And the radio and interior lights acting weird. Then when I was driving it this morning, I noticed 1 of the headlights was out.

How do people drive with a headlight burnt out and NOT use turn signals?

I was constantly paranoid on the drive over to the garage I was going to get in an accident because people didn't know I intended to shift lanes or to turn. And since it was early, I felt like I was driving blind with 1 headlight out. It made driving very uncomfortable this morning.

And yet there are plenty of people who don't use turn signals. In fact if they come on in their car it's because the turn signal stalk got bumped...

The garage was able to fix the loose ground wire. So my wife's car is up & running properly again.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home