Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Top Down season is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y here!!!

Now don't let the title of this post fool you. It's still a little cold yet to be tops down BUT the car is out & about!!

That's right!!! My 5 month wait is over. The Miata is now out of the garage and on the road. We took it out last night for a spin to make sure everything was OK.

We're getting ready for a Miata car club cruise that I'm leading at the end of May. The route has been picked. We have to run it a few times to get the amount of time the cruise will take AND to make sure I don't get the whole bunch of us lost.

Last night was a challenge because 1 of the roads we were looking for was NOT marked so we were driving around blind looking for the road. We gave up after and hour and settled for a frozen treat as a consolation.

When we got home, I googled the area and I think I know what road we need to be on. We'll try it again this weekend.

My wife, HRH, and I had a nice time cruising around despite not finding that road.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 03, 06:44:00 PM 2008, Blogger Michelle said...

That's great your leading a cruise! I know you're itching to get out there! Bring on the warm weather!

 
At Mon Apr 07, 10:06:00 PM 2008, Blogger ChowderHead said...

I think I'm going to enjoy it. We DID find the road on Sunday as we drove the route in the daylight. It was a lot of fun. I'll drive it at least 1 more time to make sure I have it down. (The perfectionist in me coming out)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home