Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've been tagged

Paperback Writer tagged me so here are my responses to the list 8 secrets meme.

Can you handle the truth? I'm not sure I can....

  1. I don’t know how to swim or ride a bicycle.
  2. I can count the number of girlfriends I've had on one hand.
  3. I’m afraid of mummies. What can I say?!?! Too many monster movies growing up. Totally irrational fear but it is what it is…
  4. Many times, I feel alone in a crowd.
  5. Growing old or dying don’t frighten me. Becoming ill or feeble do.
  6. I suffer from large amounts of road rage. It is only because of the criminal justice system that I haven't actually killed anyone.
  7. I wish I were more artistic like the HC.
  8. I make jokes to hide my insecurities, fears, and inadequacies.

5 Comments:

At Wed Sep 13, 02:10:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Loki doesn't know how to ride a bike or swim either.

Mummies? Okay, I think I can understand that. I'm afraid of vampires.

Ah, road rage...it's a wonder that we haven't been locked up yet.

 
At Wed Sep 13, 07:21:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: No kidding. I thought I was the only person that didn't know how to swim or ride.

Yeah. Mummies. Too many mummies chasing and killing the unsuspecting victim movies. At least with vampires you're safe during the day and garlic and crosses and holy water. Not sure what you do against mummies.

Road rage: Yep. Adjoining cells. Driving tests need to be more difficult AND people should be retested on a regular basis (every few years)

 
At Wed Sep 13, 09:23:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

Add a cell next to you guys for me. Road rage is gonna do me in one of these days.

 
At Thu Sep 14, 09:20:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Well, when we're all in jail, at least we'll have someone to talk to! ;)

 
At Thu Sep 14, 11:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Yep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home