Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Belated weekend update

Sorry I'm late with this. But I'm trying not to blog at work. I want to keep my head down. Considering what may happen to #1...

Our weekend was good. Friday night we hung out. Saturday we ran errands. Later in the day HC got the idea to take HRH out for a run. I told her the weather had been switching between raining like mad to sunny and windy. She wanted to take the chance. We get to dog park and we're the only fools there. 15 minutes of HRH walking/running around, the thunder and lightning start. We figure it's a sign to leave. Half way to the car it starts to SLEET sideways right in our faces!

HRH cowers to the ground, HC and I are saying! "ow! Ow! , Let's get the F' out of here!" We hunker down Saturday night after changing out of our soaked clothes.

Sunday I wasted time watching the Steeler's loose another one due to mistakes! I turned the TV off in the 3rd quarter after I started yelling at the TV and the idea of throwing things at the TV strikes me as the proper course of action.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 02, 09:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Let's not talk about the Steelers, shall we? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home