Friday, October 20, 2006

Goodbye Trouble.

My friend Trouble has decided to blog less and live her life more. She’s got a wonderful Chef. Her beautiful kids are growing up quickly. She and X are getting along better. She’s in a better, happier place in her life. All of these life events are requiring more of her time so something’s gotta give…

She brings up a good lesson to remember: Life is a contact sport. You must go out and experience things. Sitting on the sidelines watching is not a good way to live. You’re wasting your life by being passive instead of an active participant. It’s OK to blog in addition to living but not instead of living. (Blogging is a poor substitute for living.) Sometimes we need distractions and blogging is a good distraction but you can’t let it replace your life.

I wish her Peace, Love, Happiness, and Good fortune. I hope she’ll let us know when she’s in town so we can catch up. I also hope she knows we like and accept her, the kids, and Chef just the way they are.

3 Comments:

At Fri Oct 20, 02:44:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I understand, but I'm still sad.

 
At Fri Oct 20, 02:54:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Yep me too. I'm happy for her but sad for us. (Her readers)

 
At Fri Oct 20, 09:30:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

I feel the same way. I'm happy, but sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home