Friday, February 23, 2007

Close but no cigar

We found out today HC had a miscarriage.

Please don't feel sad or bad. We don't. We see it as proof that all the "stuff" is working.

Besides, it's not like we've been "trying". A better way to describe it is we've been not not trying. I don't know if that makes sense but it is what it is.

A little history about the ChowderHead is in order. I'm a little slow. I have my own schedule. I do things when my gut tells me "it's the right time". I'll continue this in another post but suffice it to say I've been on the fence about so many things. Dating
, marriage, and fatherhood.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Fri Feb 23, 09:24:00 PM 2007, Blogger Michelle said...

Even though I know you guys are okay and don't want us to feel sad or bad, I'm still sorry it happened. If you guys need anything, let me know.

 
At Fri Feb 23, 09:43:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: Thanks.

How about happy thoughts for everyone & everybody. That's what I want. Posititve waves!!!

 
At Sat Feb 24, 09:04:00 AM 2007, Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds good to me! Have a great weekend!

And here's a positive thought for the day: 24 days until Spring!!!

 
At Sat Feb 24, 03:41:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

I like that!! 24 days & counting down.

Have a great weekend too!

 
At Mon Feb 26, 11:08:00 AM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I still feel bad. But as long as you guys are okay, then I'm okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home