Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.

I know it's a Hallmark holiday but Happy V-Day...

It's cold and crappy here in Pittsburgh. The roads are very dodgy since we had freezing rain last night. It took me longer to scrape/chip my car out from under the layer of ice than to actually get into the office. (I ened up driving today because I figured the busses would be a gamble. AND I didn't want to wait 25 minutes for a bus again.)


A funny thing this morning I have to share with you. We let HRH out to "take care of business". The ice was so thick, he was able to stand on top of the ice/snow. (True, he's a mighty 20 pounds of tough guy but still it was impressive.) He was a little confused and scared at first. He knows what snow is and loves it. But this crazy stuff on top of the snow he wasn't so sure of. After a few moments he was cranking along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home