Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weekend Update

Friday: Quiet night together. It was a L-O-N-G week. The cold and ice added to it!

Saturday: Errands, shopping, dog park, dinner party. HRH was stir crazy. Barking at everything. He needed to get out and get his run on. I took him for a walk and a run. The dinner party was a lot of fun. Hanging out with good people, drinking nice bottles of wine, and eating good food. I'm blessed with good people in my life & I know it!

Sunday: Had my Dad, J, and A over for dinner. It was a nice time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 19, 09:12:00 AM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I had cabin fever over the weekend. Being cooped up in my house for that amount of time without being allowed to go outside will do that to a person.

:)

 
At Tue Feb 20, 09:03:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: I bet you did. Being sick & all.

Yeah, the super cold weather had me not wanting to do much after work other than heading straight for home & warmth!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home