Sunday, February 11, 2007

Riddle me this

How come I wake up bright eyed and ready to go on weekends so early? (Typically before the alarm clock would go off in the morning on weekdays.) I woke up 6:15 this morning. The alarm is set for 6:30 on weekdays. When I have the option to sleep in, I don't always.

6:30 comes way too soon on weekdays. Sometimes it feels like I need a court order to get out of bed. But weekends. I'm up ready to go! Today I was able to get back to sleep but not always. This is especially true in the summer when it's already bright out.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Sun Feb 11, 04:07:00 PM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

:)

You didn't need to go to work. That's the difference.

 
At Sun Feb 11, 09:33:00 PM 2007, Blogger Michelle said...

I hate when that happens! I was ready to sleep in myself until our fire whistle went off at 5am. Turns out there was a house fire just up the street from me. After being up for an hour, I fell asleep for another hour. Big whoop.

 
At Mon Feb 12, 01:43:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: I think you're right. No need to work, can lounge around, take my time = wake up way too damn early.

Got to get to work, busy, meetings, calls = can't get up to save my life. Need HRH to come bonk me on the head multiple times & stick his toungue in my nose. (Yuck. But it works!! The sick little monkey figured that's a sure fire way to get me moving to attend to his needs)

Michelle: Yeah. What's up with that?!?! Why can't we sleep in when we want?!? Well at least you woke up for a reason. Fire alarm good. I'd rather be awake and able to repond instead of getting burnt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home