Friday, February 23, 2007

To pinch or to bust

Such primal, instinctual actions. So genetically ingrained and necessary. What to do? What to do?

That was HRH’s dilemma this morning.

As usual, I let him out this morning while I was finishing getting ready for work. I went to check up on him and he was mid-squat, mid-pinch. As I was turning away to give him some semblance of privacy, (I think this is a human thing. I’m sure HRH could care less. Anyways…) I see the hair on the back of his neck stiffen up and he turns his head to look over his shoulder. There must have been something behind him that needed to have it’s nuts busted.

What to do? What to do? Finish with #2 OR chase something down and annoy the living crap out of the neighborhood with his barking?

He chose a compromise: Poopus interuptus and a chase & bark.

Happy Friday!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Fri Feb 23, 09:22:00 PM 2007, Blogger Michelle said...

Hehehehe....he's too funny!!

 
At Fri Feb 23, 09:41:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: That's part of the reason we love him so. He's too funny. And such a freaky mess. He fits in perfectly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home