Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weekend Update

It was busy but good:

Friday night we had J & D over for dinner. I made marinated steaks, black beans and rice, and a salad. I also made a fresh salsa verde to go with chips as an appetizer. I love salsa verde, it has such a fresh bright flavor. We would’ve eaten outside if the weather had cooperated.

Saturday I ran some errands and emptied out the garage & power washed it. Now I'm waiting for it to be totally dry before I water seal it (I know, I'm being totally Anal/OCD/Neurotic about the garage floor but ...) I braised some chicken thighs and made a salad. The weather was so nice we ate outside!!! We lit the chimnea later in the evening for ambiance. It was the perfect end to a good day.

Sunday we went for a hike and ran a few more errands. I vacuumed out the cars and leather treated the Audi. We met up with S$& A for dinner @ Point Brugge. The food was great as usual.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home