Saturday, June 02, 2007

Riddle me these...

We saw this name of a restaurant while we were cruising around last weekend:

Wok in Heaven

Questions:
  1. Do you need to cook in Heaven?
  2. Do you need to eat in Heaven?

Food & eating are topics that were never discussed in Catholic school.

_____________________________________________________________

We saw this on the bumper of a vehicle:

I did it!!! Made the Honor Roll of Hampton Middle School.

Questions:
  1. I know there's a minimum age for getting a driver's license so this person is either too young or may not be particularly intelligent for his/her age. So which one are they?
  2. If they are too young, should they be advertising this?
  3. If they aren't the brightest, should they be allowed to operate a vehicle? I know I think most drivers are rude, self-absorbed idiots anymore BUT there is a minimum amount of intelligence and judgement required to operate a motorized vehicle.
  4. Furthermore, shouldn't the bumper sticker read " I made the Honor Roll..." instead of "Made the Honor Roll..."
  5. Is this person living in the past and should just get on with their life?

Labels: , ,