Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend Update

Friday night we went to the Pittsburgh Arts festival. It had been a few years since I’d gone to the Arts festival. I’ve stayed away because the last time they had more booths/things I considered crafts than art. This year’s Arts Festival was better than I remembered/feared. They had less space to work with so I think the organizers were more selective.

Saturday I ran some errands and spread cat litter in the garage. The next time I get all OCD/Anal about something, slap me and remind me about my delusional need to water seal the garage. I gave it a few days for the water sealant to dry. Parts of the garage floor were perfectly dry BUT there were some sticky/slick patches. I went to Home Depot to get answers/solutions. The man told me to use cat litter to absorb the excess water sealant. So I spread cat litter Saturday afternoon. We went to J’s for drinks and snacks in the evening. What wonderful weather we had!

Sunday we went to the Air Show. The Air Show was neat. I love airplanes but had never gone to an airshow since I hate crowds. The organizers did a good job to handle all the cars and people. The lots were well marked, the shuttle busses were plentiful, the facilities at the base were well marked and plentiful. It was an awesome experience. I got to see stunt planes, Cobra attack helicopters, an F-18, an F-15, and the Thunderbirds all in flight. I’ve seen many of these aircraft in museums but it’s very different seeing them in action. As an anti-climax, I cleaned up the cat litter and re-organized my garage.


I'll be posting Costa Rico pictures shortly. Sorry it's taking so long. LIFE has kept me very busy & stressed. I'll need to post about it too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home