Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy & prosperous 2008!

We had a quiet New Years. We had my Dad, H & J over for dinner and hung out until the New Year arrived.

This holiday season was pretty quiet & low key. Just what I needed.

I had a nice bunch of days off. It felt good to be away from work and able to do what I wanted to do instead of what others required of me. We had a nice mix of activities, visiting friends, having people over, going out to dinner, and going to a few movies.

Wednesday morning came way too early. I'd been sleeping in the whole time I was away from work. I really didn't want to go back to work but what choice do I really have?!?! Oh well. Back to the grinder.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 05, 10:24:00 AM 2008, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Yeah, this week was a bitch for me. I hated going back to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home