Thursday, October 11, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time.

  • The cold is still hanging on. It's down to a few Kleenex a day and a cough every now and again. But it still there. Tough little bugger.
  • Work has been crazy. More to do, more to do. The good news is I've started to transition some of the completed portions to others to maintain.
  • HC's busy. She's been bidding and painting fairly regularly. That makes me happy that she can do something she likes. Follow her dreams. I need to figure out what I want to do and head there.
  • HRH has been barking mad. The squirrels and chipmunks have been very active round the house. HRH has been barking overtime to protect us from these marauders. Is there such a thing as shaken dog syndrome?
  • The garden is in it's final days now. I took some time over the weekend to take out the dead flowers and start to prep for the fall clean-up.
  • The Miata is in it's final days for the season. I'll put it away the end of the month and wait anxiously for next April.
  • My dad brought over a plastic shopping bag full-o-peppers the other day. I made a batch of chili while watching the Steeler game on Sunday.
  • The Chimnea didn't get too much use this summer since it was so hot but I think the next few weeks will make up for it's lack of use!!
  • We had J over for dinner the other night. Chimnea weather & chili. It was perfect.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home