Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update

When 1 door closes, another opens.

When 1 thing in my life starts to simmer down, something else starts to boil.

Where did this year go?!? It's already Mid-November! Holy crap! It seemed like last week we were preparing the garden for Spring. I was getting the Miata ready for cruising. Now we're getting the house ready for my sister to come to town & holiday dinners & etc...

Work is slowing down. I've actually had the chance to get caught up on some of my e-mails. I spoke to my boss about transitioning to another project or helping some of my co-workers.

My Dad's health is getting better. The Prednisone must have fully kicked in because he's no longer sore. He's also back to his daily 1.5 to 2 mile walks.

We just found out HC's pregnant. We're excited, scared & freaked out. More to come on this.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home