Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:
When was the last time you visited a hospital? 2 weeks ago. My dad had a minor procedure.

Soup:
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? It depends on the situation. Most cases I am an eight or nine. In other cases, I'm a five or six.

Salad:
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.) neck - Not Everyone Can Kick

Main Course:
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? Solving the World's Problems - The Kings & Jester's Club. Or maybe the Dictators & Fools club. A Wine, Beer & Food club - The Gastronomic Extrodinaire's.

Dessert:
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?Crappy brown? Icky 70s carpet brown? Pine wood? Fake brick linoleum? Beige, Dark Red, Grey, ceramic tile.

7 Comments:

At Fri Jul 07, 07:55:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I like the Kings and Jesters Club!

 
At Fri Jul 07, 09:02:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Cool. That came to me as I was typing the rest of the post.

I like the foodies club too. We may have to do that one with you & Loki, Hellcat & Michelle.

Maybe get matching T-shirts or jackets.

 
At Sat Jul 08, 09:37:00 AM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

I like the foodies club idea! Can we get hats to??? ;)

 
At Sat Jul 08, 12:01:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: Yes!!

 
At Sat Jul 08, 01:50:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

Kewl!! When do we start?!?! :)

 
At Thu Jul 13, 08:19:00 AM 2006, Blogger Osquer said...

Can I be a foodie?

Can I be a King if I bring my own Jester?

 
At Thu Jul 13, 09:44:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: Let's plan our next blogger get together as our kick off meeting for the foodies club.

Osquer42: You can be a foodie. And yes, if you bring a jester we all like you can be a King too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home