Sunday, November 26, 2006

New Jersey bound

I'm headed to NJ tomorrow so you may not hear much from me this week.

  • Things have calmed down around the house.
  • HC and I are getting along better now.
  • Thankgiving came and went fairly quietly.
  • TAG went back to DC on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to the change in place.

I'll contact EAP when I get home. I need better coping mechanisims for things that bug me. I also need to learn to stop worrying so much. I also need to stop listening/playing the negative tapes in my head. (I'm not good enough, I missed something, I can do better, etc..)

These are going to be tough since they've been ingrained in me since I was young. Parents!! Whatcha gonna do?!?!

They mean well but sometimes make a mess!!!!

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 27, 12:24:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Have fun!

 
At Mon Nov 27, 09:39:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

Have a safe and fun trip! I know a change in pace and place will do you good. Talk you when we both get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home