Friday, December 22, 2006

Beer tasting

HC, Michelle and I went out last night to 3 Sons, Dogs & Suds in Wexford for some beer tasting and fun.

It was nice to try out Sam Adams' Winter selections. I've never been there before. I heard about this place from H & J. It was listed in a Pittsburgh Magazine article.

It was good to see Michelle again. It's been a while. It was nice to get caught up in person and hear about her adventure to Vegas. She said she really likes the landscape in the southwest. She says she took a gazillion pictures. I shared with her my gazillion pictures from the southwest.

I totally understand what she means. The scenery down there is so different from what we have here. They are both beautiful but in different ways. It's lush and mountainous/hilly here. While it's desolate and quiet down there. The colors are different too. Green and lush here. Reds, oranges, blues there. And depending on what time of day you see the rocks, the light hits them differently so different colors in the rocks are highlighted. Very neat.

2 Comments:

At Fri Dec 22, 10:44:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

It was great to see you and HC again too! I always enjoy the company of you two.

The beer tasting was so much fun! I'll have you know that I'm having one of the Samuel Adams Holiday Porter. It is delicious and just what I needed! I cannot wait to go back!

Thank you for sharing your pictures! I could have looked at those all night! Kat suggested I made a coffee table book out of all my pictures which I think is a great way to showcase my pictures!

 
At Mon Dec 25, 10:37:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: Big-lots-o-fun hanging out, looking at pictures, and beer....

The pictures brought back all kinds of good memories. I think Kat's right you need to put your pictures together into a book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home