Saturday, December 09, 2006

First EAP visit

I said a few posts back I'd make an appointment to see my EAP counselor. I met with him for over an hour this past week. It was good to talk about what's been rattling around in my head.

We agreed I'd come to a few more sessions and then discuss where I'd go from there. He was open to recommending someone to me. But since I was new to this process I thought it wise to give him a baseline of where I'm at. AND to get an idea of how this all works before seeing someone else.

He even stated going with HC might make sense. I can't deny it. I'm not the best at using my words and letting HC know what I'm thinking.

2 Comments:

At Sun Dec 10, 08:27:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so glad you went to see someone. I know it will help. It may take some time, but you will be glad you went through this process. :)

 
At Fri Dec 15, 08:57:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

I think so too. It'll help for me to air this out to someone not as close to the situation with nothing emotionally invested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home