Friday, December 29, 2006

Confession

This is something I've been fighting for a while now. Something I've tried to repress. To deny.

On our trip to the Great White North I could neither repress nor deny it anymore.

I've been fighting these feelings for a while now. But I've really come to enjoy having HRH around. I didn't originally want him. I thought it'd add an extra complication to our already hectic complicated lives. It was HC's desire to have a dog that got HRH into our house.

I missed HRH. I told HC I missed HRH. She laughed. Thought it was the cutest. OMG!!!! I've become a dog person....

These feelings hit me while I was working in NJ earlier this month. I'd call HC to see how things were going but we'd end up talking about HRH. What he was up to. What kind of mischief he'd gotten into, etc.. Holly Shit. I missed HRH and all of his needs, requirements, and demands.

I've begrudgingly liked HRH for about 8 or 9 months. He's a tough little dude that puts up with a lot from us. He's had his share of medical issues. But he's always happy to see us. Always quick with a wag of the tail. At the ready with a kiss.

OMG!!!! I've become a dog person....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Fri Dec 29, 12:32:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL...I guess me kidnapping HRH is now out of the question?!?!?

I'm so glad you're now a "dog person". If you start to eat rawhides, eat out of HRH's bowl, or drag your butt across the floor, well, I may have to disown you!!!! ;)

 
At Fri Dec 29, 02:46:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: You kidnapping HRH is out of the question. Borrowing him for a few hours/days could happen....

You've got to ask yourself. Can you handle all his needs?!? Plush, food, toys, food, treats, food, walk, food, plush, food.

I wouldn't dream of eating out of his bowl. He wouldn't allow it!

As for the butt dragging: No comment... :-)

 
At Sat Dec 30, 10:15:00 AM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

The real question is: Can he handle all MY needs?!? Plush, gourment food, imported wine, plush, Styx, curling, Nascar, plush, more food, more wine, repeat list again....LOL!!

And I have no comment on your no comment! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home