Sunday, September 09, 2007

Anniversary weekend

This was a really awesome weekend.

HC and I were married 7 years ago. The time has really flown by. It doesn't feel like 7 years. I'm very fortunate to have her in my life. She's so: kind, patient, fun, silly, artistic, hard working, smart, witty, pretty, open minded, adventurous, understanding.

I'm the luckiest!!!

Friday evening we spent a quiet night together. Watching TV, enjoying each other's company.

Saturday I took her to the restaurant I had lunch at before I went to the hall where we got married. I then took her to the West End Overlook where we had our wedding pictures taken. I remember the weather being very similar. (Hot & hazy but not nearly as humid.)

Saturday evening we had an awesome meal at Eleven. We decided to go for 1 of each of the Chef's Tasting menus so we could try both the meat and the vegetarian choices. We also opted to go with the wine pairings. It was awesome. Very well done: Great presentation, wonderfully flavored dishes, well paced (not rushed), nice wines paired with the food, nice atmosphere, very attentive wait staff. We'll definitely go back!!!

Afterwards we went home and watched our wedding video. This was the first time that either of us had watched the video so it was a nice reminder of our wedding day. It made to a great ending to the day.

Today we went to yoga & brunch. Then did chores around the house. Not romantic in the least but.....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home