Monday, September 03, 2007

Do I have to....

Go back to work tomorrow?

After such a great weekend, I'm working up the strength to go back to work tomorrow.

I need to remind myself "I work for the money. So I can have nice things, go to nice places, etc..." It's not about the job anymore. I used to really love the job but now it's just something to pay the bills. My life, family, and friends are more important.

I need to remember this, take a step or 2 back, and NOT care so much about the politics & BS. Let them say what they will. I just need to show up & do my job.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 04, 06:21:00 PM 2007, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL...I totally understand. Here's hoping to a good week. (Although mine didn't have a good start - I'm hoping to end it on a better note!)

 
At Tue Sep 04, 10:08:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Mine started rough too. Was busy running around all day working on things. And then they wanted an update on how things were going in the afternoon. Well, if I didn't waste time in these F'in meetings giving status updates I'd sure as hell get a lot more done....

I'm just saying..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home