Sunday, September 09, 2007

Musings at 3:00 am

A couple of nights ago I couldn't get back to sleep. I hate that. Sometimes I'm able to get right back to sleep. Other times I'm up for hours. And then I'm useless the next day...

Here's what rattles though a Chowder's head at 3:00....

  • Ideas to fix problems at work. E-mails I need to send out. Call I need to make.
  • Things to try on the new laptop to get it to print to the F'ing printer. I've wasted countless hours on such a basic task. Piece of sh!t. I can't belive it's being such a pain in the ass. I know it'll be something simple...
  • Try to relax & get back to sleep.
  • Things I want to get for the Miata. Shiny good!! Must pimp my ride....
  • Holy Sh!t I'm going to be 43 soon.
  • Turn on the satellite radio and surf for something to listen to. That'll do it!!
  • Money. No I can't pimp my ride this year. I've spent so much on cars this year. My desire to pimp my ride must wait until next year. It's nice to have NOT need to have kind of stuff.
  • How about breathing exercises? That'll help me relax & get to sleep.
  • House projects: patio, front walkway, roof.
  • Worry about where we're going to get the money for these projects.
  • I've got 7 more vacation days to burn by the end of the year. Where to go. Where to go...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home