Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weekend Update

Another good but busy weekend.

Friday evening we went to the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts for a showing. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoy the openings. We've been to 3 or 4 of these and I've enjoyed myself at every one. I'm always amazed at the creativity and talent. I've not run across anything I thought was crap. Afterwards, we came home, fired up the chimnea and watched a DVD, (De-Lovely), outside. It was the perfect ending to the week.

Saturday we went to yoga and ran errands. We took a nice drive up to Soergel's for some fresh fruits and vegetables. We met up with H & J that night at the Southside Works to listen to the 80's cover band Velveeta. They were very entertaining.

Sunday we went to yoga and came home. HC had to work on her painting job. I washed the cars and cut up some logs. We had my belated b-day dinner at J's. Outta sight as usual. The first cassoulet of the season!!! He's the best.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home