Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday's Feast 107

Appetizer: What color is your car? The Red October is White. It depends for Chameleon. Depending on how the light hits it. It's anything from black to green, to blue. Hence the name.

Soup: If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be? A game show host or talk show host. Because it seems fun. You get to be goofy and get paid for it! Or a tour guide. Again, fun & paid for it. And travel!

Salad: How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)? 3 or 4 really good keep me in bed, can't move, GIDdies (Gastro-Intestinal Distress) kind of incidents.

Main Course: What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect? Nothing. I lead a quiet existence.

Dessert How old were you when you had your first kiss? 20. What can I say? I led a very sheltered life.

4 Comments:

At Sat Aug 19, 10:54:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Gameshow host!!

That sounds like fun!

 
At Sat Aug 19, 06:29:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: I do like Michelle's answer of Rock Star too.

But yeah. Game show host. You get paid to be goofy.

 
At Mon Aug 21, 02:01:00 PM 2006, Blogger Osquer said...

You know, Bob Barker is getting on in years. They might have an opening!

"GIDdies" I misread that at first as G diddies! (Like P. Diddy) Hoot! I deal with gastro stuff all the time, so I really appreciate a good giggle about it, even if it was unintentional on your part.

 
At Mon Aug 21, 03:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Osquer: Glad I could make you laugh. I always find a twisted way with things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home