Monday, August 14, 2006

What set me off?

Of all things, Yoga set me off.

After our last class, we get out to the parking lot and there's this minivan parked all wonky within inches of my car.

Did you have to get to class in THAT much of a hurry? Was their a yoga emergency I didn't know about? WTF?!?

It's been claimed I'm big for my people but I'm really pretty average sized. Anyways, I had to use one of the yoga moves I just learned to get into my car. WTF?!?

Inconsiderate stupid people have always irritated me.

How did they think I was going to get into my car? Crowbar? Shoehorn?

I needed to be extra careful pulling out of my space too since they were all crooked, up close and personal. Dipshit!

*** Breethe in ***
*** Hold it ***
*** Breethe out ***

*** Breethe in ***
*** Hold it ***
*** Breethe out ***

Put the baseball bat down.

*** Breethe in ***
*** Hold it ***
*** Breethe out ***

5 Comments:

At Tue Aug 15, 09:43:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

People can't drive. And these same exact people can't be pedestrians either.

 
At Tue Aug 15, 01:19:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: 1000% true. When I was a young Chowderhead my parents taught me to look both ways before crossing the street. They also taught me what the different pretty colored lights meant.

OK. We live in PGH so we jaywalk. At least have enough brains to do it when there are no cars headed your way!! If not for safety's sake, don't make the driver have to slow down because you feel like crossing the street right here, right now!

 
At Wed Aug 16, 09:02:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

You know that most of the people who do jaywalk don't look to see if there are cars coming their way.

 
At Wed Aug 16, 09:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Yep. Working in town I see people walk in front of cars many times a day. Stupid & clueless.

Like I said, I was taught to look both ways before stepping into the street.

Maybe they need to be hit. Get them out of the gene pool. If you're not bright enough to avoid the big fast moving object maybe you shouldn't pass that stupidity on to another generation.

 
At Wed Aug 16, 06:17:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

Word, word, and word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home