Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday's Feast: 111

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?
Deep Purple - Stormbringer

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
Walmart – They treat their employees poorly. They drive the local stores out of business.
Best Buy – Lousy return policy.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
1 - I hate having my picture taken. Hate it, hate it. You want me to smile? Be glad I don't give you the finger and kick you in the .... Sorry. :-)

Main Course

Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
A postcard, a binder clip, a throwing knife, a rock, a rubber band.

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't?
Asparagus, brussel sprouts, pate’, anchovies,

2 Comments:

At Fri Sep 15, 07:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

EWWWW!!!!!

Brussel sprouts!!!

 
At Mon Sep 18, 11:00:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: I didn't like Brussel Sprouts at first either. But I stir fry them with hot sauce and onions. It changes them. Makes them edible.

Rob: Yeah. I hate having my picture taken. It's a waste of film/memory and energy. Too bad you don't like liver. Pate' is good stuff. (In moderation)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home