Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Soggy Tuesday blues..

For as much as I like what I do, I have days where I don’t want to be here. I woke up at 3:30 with my guts in a knot. I don’t know what caused it but I’m feeling better now. (Usually for me, it’s stress that causes this knotting action but right now I’m not feeling particularly stressed about anything.) It took me a bit to get back to sleep so I’m a little sleep deprived. That adds to my disposition.

But wait, there’s more…It’s dark, gloomy, and soggy. Need I say more? OK. How about windy? How about people on calls with their speakerphones turned up to 11? How about the building’s fire alarm speaker system buzzing right above my head?

Can I go home and loaf around?

5 Comments:

At Tue Oct 17, 09:38:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

yes.

yes you go home and be lazy.

go.

now.

stop reading this.

and go.

 
At Tue Oct 17, 11:04:00 AM 2006, Blogger Osquer said...

Paperback Writer, can you call my boss and give me permission to go home too?

 
At Tue Oct 17, 09:56:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

I want to be lazy! I want to be lazy! There...I said it. I feel better.

 
At Wed Oct 18, 09:05:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I grant thee, Osquer, Michelle, the permission to go home today.

Thank you.

 
At Wed Oct 18, 09:25:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Thank you oh powerful one. It was liberating to have someone say "go home"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home