Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!

I wanted to wish you all a happy, safe, and prosperous new year.

Another year has come and gone. I don't know about you but 2006 went by W-A-Y T-O-O fast for me. One minute it's May and I'm pulling the Miata out. The next it's Christmas. Where'd it all go?

The older I get the faster days/years seem to go. When I was a kid, days seemed to go on forever. I played all day long. I went to school all day long. Now the only thing that seems to go on forever is work! ha,ha,ha :-)

2006 in review:
  • I started this blog in the spring out of curiosity and as a diversion and a vent space. I had heard of blogs but didn't know what they were. I've met some really nice people this year from my blog. You all Rock!!
  • The HC. Just got a new part time job. She starts next week so more details to follow. She's excited. They seem like nice people.
  • Work. Busy, challenging, and diverse. I've been asked to work on all sorts of projects and perform all sorts of functions. It's part of what makes my days go quickly.
  • Travel. For fun we went to DC & Toronto. Many weekend day trips with HRH to go hiking. I went with S to Dallas for a great weekend. For work, I went to NJ and TX.
  • The house. No major projects to report. The lawn & garden looked good this year due to the nice amount of rain we got this year.
  • The Dad. Doing well. He had minor surgery in June. He's 100% now. Doing his daily walks (weather permitting) and roaming the world .
  • The Amazing Grace. Doing well. Got a new job. Likes it a lot. Separated from her useless husband. We are all happy about that. My friends have been wondering what took so long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home