Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Eight

Appetizer: If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn? I would love to learn how to play the guitar. (I love rock & roll and wouldn't mind knowing another way of expressing myself. And I have a secret adolescent rock star fantasy) I own one. It sits there in the gameroom. I pick it up once in a while and make noises. Currently my best form of expression cooking. I let all out there.

Soup: Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else? Yes. I'm lousy with names AND faces. Especially of people I've only met once or twice.

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? 10. Part of my job is to work on company confidential projects. Or to work with confidential information. Tight lips is part of who I am & what I do.

Main Course: What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal? 10 feet from sharks as I was swimming with them in Tahiti. Sorry Sting Rays don't count but I was interacting with them in the Cayman's at Stingray City. Bummer about Steve Irwin. That was a freak accident.

Dessert: When was the last time you lost your patience? I don't have much patience so it's misplaced all the time. Daily is probably a fair statement.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 26, 10:21:00 AM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Yeah, my patience has been totally lost for years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home