Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday's Feast: One Hundred and Thirty Four

Appetizer: What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?
Usually it's anywhere from 10:30pm - Midnight. Sometimes I wish I’d get to bed earlier because I’m dragging the following day but c’est la vie! (I get distracted and the next thing you know it’s 11:30 or midnight!)

Soup: When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?
I think I give more, but I don’t have a problem receiving advice! But usually I’m running at the mouth.

Salad: Describe a memorable meal you've had.
Le Colimacon in Paris: Mussels appetizer, Roasted Duck Breast with a mixed berry reduction for the main course. Crème Brulee for dessert. Wonderful friendly people, cute intimate atmosphere, incredible food. The duck was outta sight. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Main Course: Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.
Movie: The Life of David Gale. I still think capital punishment should be legal but you need to have proof beyond a shadow of a doubt. There are some individuals that don’t play well with others and need to be removed from the pool.

Dessert: What is your favorite type of fruit juice?
Freshly squeezed orange juice with pulp.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 12, 01:44:00 PM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

mmmm....orange juice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home