Saturday, March 03, 2007

Lettin' it slide

I've been very lax since the July/August time frame with "What" I ate and "How" much I ate.

Well it's payback time!! I went to my PCP and had some blood drawn as part of my annual check-up.

The results are in and...
  • My Cholesterol number is up. It's 3 points above the normal range. It's not very high but it is high.
  • My LDL Cholesterol is up. It's 2 points above the moderately high risk factor range. I don't have any risk factors so I've got a ways to go before I'm in danger. I shouldn't be worried but this is me were talking about so I'm worried.
  • The good news is my HDL is up a few points. My Triglycerides are under control and my PSA is good.
  • I've gained 7 pounds since last year.

So I've got to get back to the careful watching of what I eat and how much. I posted a bit ago about me starting up again with the what I eat, how much I eat, and exercise. I think the exercise helped trim a few pounds off and get my HDL number up.

Now to work on those pesky 7 pounds and LDL number...

Bye, bye Jo Jo's Diner.

So long Pamela's Kitchen.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Mon Mar 05, 03:54:00 PM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk!

 
At Tue Mar 06, 10:29:00 AM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

yeah. I know. Back to the strick regimine.

 
At Sat Mar 10, 08:19:00 PM 2007, Blogger Trouble said...

I feel ya...time for me to lose 15 pounds and get back into shape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home