Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update

I haven't been able to post much recently.

  • Work has keep me crazy busy. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. The project I've spent the past year on is coming to an end for me in the next few months. I'm finishing up a major portion of it these next couple of days. So far, so good. Planning and research on my part has made implementation go much smoother. I'm also training a couple of new guys while I'm at it so they'll learn tips & tricks from me. It's neat being a mentor of sorts.
  • My wife is doing OK. Right now she's struggling with the whole baby sickness. I can't call it morning sickness since she feels her best in the AM. The past week she been sick on an every other day schedule. A few weeks ago she was up to feeling pretty good for 3 or 4 days before she had an episode. We go for the second sonogram next week. So we should be able to tell if it'll be a boy or a girl.
  • HRH is a little stir crazy from not having much outside exercise. It's just been too cold. I took him for a walk today and my wife took him out to the park yesterday but we know it's not enough for him.
  • I've been working on my stress, control & anger. I've been doing surprisingly well with it. I've had a few set backs but I remember my breathing or do some exercises and I'm on a better course. I do feel better and less irritated/irritable. I know it's a better way for me to live.
  • Just a few more months until the Miata comes out of the garage and is on the road once again!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home