Saturday, July 22, 2006

I need constant supervison

At breakfast this morning I tell HellCat my plan:

CH: I'm going to put some Milorganite in the rain barrel so when we water our plants they'll get fed at the same time.

HC: Honey don't do that. We don't want a big barrel of reconstituted poop on the side of the house.

CH: Oh yeah... That would be bad.

I need constant supervision....

For those of you that don't know, Milorganite is a good low dosage fertilizer for the lawn & garden. It is made from the municipal waste of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. That's right dried, setrilized, pelitized poop. Milwaukee's Best!

6 Comments:

At Sat Jul 22, 08:42:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

Isn't processed curry chicken from HRH the same thing?!?! ;)

Thank goodness for Hellcat or you wouldn't have any neighbors! ;)

 
At Sun Jul 23, 05:33:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: Milorganite is municipal waste i.e. Human waste. Not Dog poop.

Either way, you're right I'd drive away the neighbors no time flat!

 
At Mon Jul 24, 08:54:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Uh....ew....

 
At Mon Jul 24, 03:53:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Yeah! Like I said "I need constant supervision!"

Every now and again I get reminders of this fact. Most of the time I'm crankin' along OK. But once in a while I get some kind of hair brained idea and I need the HellCat to rein me in.

 
At Mon Jul 24, 04:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Well, that's why you married Hellcat!!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 08:36:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: 100% true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home