Monday, July 17, 2006

What have we done? I have my concerns.

Hello ChowderHead here,

I’d like to apologize for the language and content of the previous post. The views and opinions expressed were exclusively those of HRH and do not reflect neither Hellcat nor my opinions.

Please understand he’s a pound puppy and we thought we were doing something good by “saving” him. Well now that he’s been around a while I’m not so sure getting HRH was such a good move. Apparently, he learned quite a bit at the pound. The first thing you’ll notice is his wonderful vocabulary and eloquence. The never-ending stream of foul language that’s emitted when he opens his mouth eclipses his cuteness. (That explains why he kept his mouth shut when we first saw him at the pound.) Secondly, his penchant “to be free”. He’s always trying to run off. HRH, how can you have a “forever home” if you keep running away?!?! Third, are the markings on him. At first we thought they were natural spots. (Upon further examination they look more like homemade tattoos.) Fourth is the scary precision and businesslike manner with which he dissects his toys. He begins by tearing the face off any stuffed animal. All the while he’s taunting it. Usually with sayings such as “I’m gonna tear you a new one!”, “Who’s the boss now Bitch?”, “Whatcha gonna do without a face?”, “You ain’t so tough now MF!”. Once the face has been removed, he proceeds to remove the stuffing via the new orifice. His favorite phrase for this part of the procedure is “ I’m gonna tear your guts out through your face!” Lastly, we keep finding an assortment of sharpened rawhides and chew toys hidden throughout the house.

What have we done? I have my concerns...

8 Comments:

At Tue Jul 18, 09:14:00 AM 2006, Blogger Osquer said...

Definitely sounds like some of the residents where I work. Especially finding sharpened objects.

On the other hand, my dog adores pulling toys innards out through holes in their faces. He likes to go for the eyes. In all other things, he is a loyal and loving mutt, so I don't let the ocassional act of plushycide worry me.

 
At Tue Jul 18, 10:04:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Oh, dear...perhaps tranquilizers?

 
At Tue Jul 18, 11:27:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Osquer42: OK. At least I'm not alone. Your dog does the same thing with stuffed toys. HRH goes for eyes then the face then rips the guts out though the new hole.

HRH is loving when he's not destroying.

PW: Yes I need tranquilizers. Nerve pill please.

 
At Tue Jul 18, 01:53:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Actually, I was talking about for HRH! :) But I suppose for you as well...

 
At Tue Jul 18, 03:32:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: tranquilizer's for everyone!! Now that could be a solution for many conflicts!!

 
At Tue Jul 18, 08:42:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Word!!

 
At Tue Jul 18, 11:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

Okay...did any of you see the movie "Click"?? All I have to say is....Got Duck?

Tranquilizers.....it's a good thing :)

 
At Wed Jul 19, 09:02:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Michelle, what were you doing up till midnight?!!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home