Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yoga class #2

I still like it. I felt really good after the session. I feel more relaxed and slightly more limber. We had a different instructor last night. She went at a slower pace which I found very helpful. She also explained the stances and showed us ahead of time what we should be doing.

The first instructor was fine but she went a little too quickly for me. That would be fine if I actually knew what I was doing but since it was my first class…

It is interesting to experience how different instructors approach the same subject. Different pace, different focus, different stances. Same sense of care for the students and yoga.

I did better with the stances from last week’s session but some of the new ones were a challenge. (I still don’t feel I’m doing the cobra properly.) It’s quite a work out for those of you who think yoga is just getting yourself into crazy positions. You work on focus and balance. It's a nice distraction from the rest of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home