Sunday, August 20, 2006

My weekend

After working on my dad's PC, I watched TV and drank beer yesterday. It did me some good to sit around and do a whole lot of nothing. (NOT like I didn't have a list of things I wanted to work on but HellCat insisted I take a break.) Last night we attended an AIDS benefit.

This morning started with Yoga class. Afterwards, we came home and made breakfast. Then I went over to J's place today and helped him move some furniture and fix a few things around his house.

We then went to one of the big box hardware stores and bought him some tools & paint. It felt good to help J out.

Hellcat was working on some of her projects and took HRH to dog park to get his run on.

I came home and made dinner: Pork chops marinated in red wine, port, and fresh herbs from the garden. Kale in a sweet & sour sauce.

Now we're just hanging out. Getting ready for the work week. :-(

5 Comments:

At Mon Aug 21, 01:51:00 PM 2006, Blogger Osquer said...

Sounds like a fulfilling weekend.

Mmmmm got any leftovers?

 
At Mon Aug 21, 04:26:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Osquer: 3 pork chops. No kale or bulgar remains.

The chops will be part of dinner tonight. Will make a basil pesto to go with them.

 
At Tue Aug 22, 12:45:00 PM 2006, Blogger Osquer said...

Ah! Pesto...I need to make some more. My purple pesto really needs cut back. Good excuse!

 
At Tue Aug 22, 12:46:00 PM 2006, Blogger Osquer said...

Oooh, look! An example of Pittsburghese. (and a typo) I meant my purple BASIL needs TO BE cut back. (brain fart)

 
At Tue Aug 22, 02:17:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

pork chops....mmmmm..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home