Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tonight's menu

  • Grilled herb marinated chicken breasts
  • Cous Cous
  • Arugala salad with a light vinagrette
  • Shiraz

The chicken breats were marinated in a fresh herb mixture (taragon, oregano, basil, parsley, sage). I mentioned the marinade as I was headed out the door this morning.

The Cous Cous was done in an herb and citrus infused broth.

The arugala was also fresh from our garden.

I love having fresh herbs readily available. It makes cooking a snap.

I grilled the chicken while she worked on the salad and cous cous.

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 22, 10:23:00 PM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Oh, stop it.

That's just too good...

 
At Tue Aug 22, 11:00:00 PM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: They were I dare say "Yum-O".

They'll make good left overs or even sliced up for sandwiches if HC wants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home