Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thank you Auntie C

Thank you Auntie C for the wonderful Gas strips you gave HRH yesterday.

Gas strips? What are Gas strips you ask?

Read on....

We met up with C & D and their 2 dogs for a nice hike yesterday. Auntie C gave HRH a nice bag of treats. (HRH of course liked them greatly.)

This morning HC asked me if I had noticed HRH's odorous output. I said "No". She informed me HRH had been farting up a storm all night long.

And not ordinary farts but tear rending, breath taking, OMG did he crap in the house farts.

Thank goodness he sleeps by her side of the bed....

I will have to thank Auntie C when I see her on Tuesday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Sun Dec 31, 12:02:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL!! Sounds like you need to get some gas masks this weekend! Either that or nose clips ;)

 
At Mon Jan 01, 02:21:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: Yep. :-)

And/or watch how many of those strips we give him at 1 time.

 
At Wed Jan 03, 10:18:00 AM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Ew...

 
At Thu Jan 04, 01:03:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Yeah. Ewww.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home