Monday, January 08, 2007

Ticked – Part 2

Since I was on a rant last night, I totally forgot to mention we had the Daddy-O, J, and AL over for dinner.

After the vet visit, I came home and prepped for dinner. It was nice to turn on some music, drink wine, marinate chicken, and start cuttin’!

  • Curry Shrimp with noodles.
  • Vegetarian Moo Shu
  • Grilled chicken.

I wasn’t happy with the size of the chicken breasts. I should have been more careful selecting them. They must have been steroid enhanced birds because they were H-U-G-E. Godzilla sized. As a result, they didn’t pick up as much of the marinade as I would have liked AND they took F-O-R-E-V-E-R to fully cook. Yes, we were eating in courses but still it would have been nice to have the chicken course within 20 minutes of the moo shu course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home