Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First day back at work

I tell you what, it was rough going back to work after an extended vacation/holiday. That alarm went off way too damn early this morning. How rude!

I'm glad I took a traditionally slow work week off. I only had 80 e-mails to wade through. I was done reading & responding to e-mails by 11:00am. (Just in time for lunch.)

The manager I was filling in for is back to work full time. He looks great and seems to be in no pain at all. So that's wonderful. I'm happy for him. He looked miserable right before he went out on medical leave. So it's good to know the procedure worked for him.

I'm back to my regular duties at work. (Yeah! I can concentrate on my projects.) There's talk I may go back out to NJ. (We'll see. I'm not opposed to it. The people were nice and the food was good!)

HC made a wonderful meal: pasta with tomatoes, anchovy & peperoncinni and crab cakes.

That's all that's worth reporting for now. I'm going to get some sleep.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 03, 10:15:00 AM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Yeah, getting up yesterday was terrible. It wasn't as bad this morning, but I still didn't want to go to work.

 
At Thu Jan 04, 01:04:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: It's getting a little easier in the mornings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home