Monday, April 16, 2007

Random things...

Your Hawaiian Name is:

Mamo Bane
What's your Hawaiian Name?


OK. I can live with Mamo Bane. I've been called a lot worse.

You Should Spend Your Summer in the City

You're a trooper, and the summer heat doesn't really get to you.
So you rather stay in the city, where you can sip iced lattes and go to midnight movies.
Forget the beach! You rather be where the good restaurants and stores are.
Where Should You Spend Your Summer?
This 1 is right on the mark. I'd rather be in a city so I can hit all the good museums, galleries, clubs, and restaurants. And let's not forget the shopping. Retail therapy good!!! Not sure about iced lattes. Booze is always better.


You Are 40% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
How Abnormal Are You?
This 1 didn't surprise me. I'm Abby. Abby someone.... I've always wrestlled with the whole soul issue. So maybe I don't have 1?!? Who knows. I am a mess. I try to hide it with humor, activity, booze, food, over achieving. Nope. They missed on this 1. I could care less about my reflection. I hate having my picture taken. As long as I'm not walking out the door with a bad hair incident, my fly open OR a regrettable fashion choice I'm cool. Nothing wrong with the basement. I do have some social phobias but nothing to keep me from interacting with people. Oh yeah. I'm borderline OCD. Not about cleaning but everything has a system or list. There's a reason things are done a certain way and I'm always looking for the most efficient way to do things. And hey!!! 40% abnormal means 60% normal!!!! So there!!!!!!


You Are 66% Burned Out

You are very burned out.
You need a huge break from your responsibilities, starting as soon as possible.
And you need this time to reevaluate what you really want out of your life.
Because you're working hard and going no where... and that would burn anyone out!
Are You Burned Out?
Nailed this 1 right on the head. I feel golden brown and crunchy on the outside. Moist & tender on the inside. BUT heading towards brown on the outside and dried out & tough on the inside. Things have gotten better at work but I know I still need a change. I'm not sure what it needs to be yet. I've got to get back to the parachute book.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Mon Apr 16, 08:18:00 PM 2007, Blogger Michelle said...

MAMO!!! That's a good one. I love those Blogthings. Goofy, but fun!

 
At Mon Apr 16, 10:29:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

yeah I like them too. Fun and silly but we all need a dose of that now & again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home