Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday's Feast # 151

Appetizer: What is your favorite fruit?
All fruits. I love fruit. If I had to pick it'd be apples. No grapes. Ugh! Like I said, I love them all. I don't get enough of them in my diet but I do love them!

Soup: Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
My ancestors. They came to this country with not much more than the clothes on their backs, not knowing the language or customs and made a life for themselves and their children.

Salad: If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. It's supposed to be a world class resort.

Main Course: Name something you do too often.
Worry & stress about things. I need to learn to let go of the peanuts. To step back and see if it's truly worth getting worried or stressed about OR if I'm just being silly.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.
I really like to travel because I get to see new people, experience different cultures, and eat different foods.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home