Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's almost vacation time

I can smell it. I can feel it. I've needed a vacation for a few months now. Work and life have ground me down a bit. But work has been getting in the way. I've taken some days off here and there throughout the year but not an extended period of time AND not out of town.

HellCat planned the entire vacation and has declaired to me details regarding our vacation will be on a "Need to know" basis for me regarding "where" we're going and "what" we'll be up to.

I'm the planner of the 2 of us. I did the majority of the planning for our wedding. I plan all of our trips. I enjoy the research and the planning. So this is a role reversal for us.


Here are the details I have so far:

  • We will be driving between 3 and 8 hours from Pittsburgh.
  • A Ticketmaster envelope arrived yesterday.
  • Below is a map with a clue as to "which" way we will be going.

This is all I have to go on. Where do you think the Chowderhead and HellCat will be going? (Toronto? New York? Baltimore? DC? Breezewood? Erie? A city? The beach? The mountains? A concert? A show? A museum? )

This is going to be a fun trip!

3 Comments:

At Wed Aug 23, 11:26:00 PM 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

I say New York! But no matter where you guys go - ENJOY!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!

 
At Thu Aug 24, 08:32:00 AM 2006, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Michelle: Thanks.

You'll hear about it no matter where or what!!! :-)

 
At Thu Aug 24, 10:15:00 AM 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

*sigh*

The beach is what it sounds like to me...

Still jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home