Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend update

My weekend began early because I took Friday off. I needed to NOT be in the office. Thursday night we went to the Pacific Ring in Squirrel Hill. We liked it. They had sushi that was done well and reasonably priced. We also had a wild mushroom medley platter that was quite good as well. Friday I spent the day getting caught up on DVD’s that have been accumulating in the house. (Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 1, The Transporter.) I saw Ghost Rider at the theater. It was OK but I’m a comic book fan so that added. That night we took it easy and hung out.

Saturday I went grocery shopping. Sunday afternoon we hung out with my boss and her husband. HRH loved playing and all the running.


All in all, a very good weekend.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 21, 09:38:00 AM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

We saw 300 this past weekend. I loved it. Course it helped that all the men were shirtless and had fantastic abs.

:)

 
At Wed Mar 21, 09:57:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: :-)

I might see that movie in the theater. If not it'll get rented.

I've always loved the story about the 300 Spartans holding off the Persian army.

 
At Sat Mar 24, 10:29:00 AM 2007, Blogger Rob Carr said...

Chowderhead,

Make sure HC sees it with you.

Stock up on Bactine beforehand.

Just sayin'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home